NEW TO CLAYTON?
Joining a new school community can be confusing - am I on the right list, why am I getting this email, where do I find out about school news, what is the online directory???
Once your child is registered with AISD and as a student Clayton Elementary, here are a few steps to follow to make it a little easier:
1. Join our Directory, The Clayton Connection.
a. Data entry. Go to and follow the prompts to enter your family's information. Only Clayton families and staff have access to the directory and no print outs will be shared, so your information is secure.
b. Verification. Directory volunteers will do a few clicks on their side after verifying your child's enrollment.
c. Access. You will receive an email prompting you to verify your email address, after which time you can access the Clayton PTA Directory anytime you wish. (you can even download a handy mobile app
2. Show your Clayton spirit!
When you complete the directory data entry, you will be directed to the online store, where you can order Spirit wear. The items will be delivered to your kids' classroom in a day or two. Plenty of time for Clayton Spirit Day on Friday!
3. Stay informed: join the Clayton Google Group.
Click here to email our registrar to request to join the google group. Please include your name along with your child's name and grade.
4. Stay connected: like Clayton Elementary PTA on Facebook. Be sure to set notifications to "See First", so you will not miss any @claytonpta posts and see them first in your news feed.
5. If you are on Twitter, follow @ClaytonCardinal.
6. Austin ISD mobile app - The apps allow all AISD students, staff and families to receive notifications from the district and campuses for which they wish to subscribe.
The app allows for quick access to:
see the calendar for the current school year,
Parent Self Serve
the School Directory, and
the latest news.
7. TEAMS mobile app - allows parents to track their kids' grades, attendance and have easy access to their children's student ID number.
8. SchoolCafe website and mobile app - great way to see what is being served at school for breakfast and lunch each day.
9. SchoolCashOnline - create an account for making various school-related payments throughout the year, including enrichment fees.
10. Get involved!
We are glad you are here. The Clayton PTA invites you to contribute to our community. Our children unite us in a common purpose.
a. Volunteer Sign up for one of our many volunteer opportunities, to get to know the school better and make a difference at Clayton.
b. AmazonSmiles Using Amazon.com to purchase items throughout the year? When you shop Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate to Clayton Elementary PTA. Support our school every time you shop!